2014/15 Upper Deck SP Authentic Hockey Hobby Box
o Including at least 1 Autographed Future Watch Rookie Card!
Look for Johnny Gaudreau, Jonathan Drouin, Aaron Ekblad, Sam Reinhart Rookie Autos!
* Grab 2-3 Hard-Signed Patch cards per Case!
o Highlighted by the ever-popular Future Watch Limited Autograph Patch variations!
These top hits annually command strong secondary market values!
o Find veteran Limited Auto Patch variations of the base set (#'d to 100, 25 or 10)!
* Find 50 different 2013-14 Authentic Moments and All-Time Authentic Moments subset cards, including multiple-player cards!
o Pull rare Gold Ink Autographed versions too!
* Look for the 1994-95 SP Retro inserts, featuring current-day stars and NHL legends!
* Similarly, check out 20 Premier Prospects from the same SP Retro design!
o These freshmen hit at 1 in 17 packs, but combine with the vets to deliver 1:4!
* Top it off by collecting Gold Die-Cut Autograph parallels of the '94-95 SP Retro cards, including the Rookies!
* (NEW) Look for Upper Deck and Young Guns Update cards, combining to hit 4 per box!
o Find Exclusive (#'d to 100) and HG (#'d to 10) parallels too!
Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to process and ship. We are always doing our best to make sure your order is sent as quickly as possible!
NEW HOME DELIVERY OPTION :
On all orders over $200 we offer home delivery within a 25 minute radius! Order with ease, we will hand deliver to your door! For home delivery please make a note during checkout.
Local In-Store Pickup is available during business hours. We will email you when your order is available for pickup. Orders will be ready for pickup within 1 hour or less after the order is placed.
It is the buyers decision if they want to add shipping insurance. For shipping insurance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping insurance is calculated based on 2.25% of the total order value.
We highly recommend spending the money on insurance especially if you are spending hundreds of dollars. Total Cards is not responsible if a package is lost in the mail and the buyer did not pay for insurance.